Ho-Hum
I'm suppose to be making the pizza dough for tonight's dinner and thought I'd throw in some double chocolate cookies as a treat. Instead I'm on the computer. *shaking head* I wanted to take a shower but since I have to wait on the handy man, I can't. I'm all sticky from working out SUPER hard this morning. That was a great work out. I even took my vitamins this morning *clapping*
Well let me go fix lunch for The Daughters of Destiny. I hear them getting restless upstairs with Nanny Nisha.
4 Comments:
At 4:30 PM, May 13, 2009,
AR Gal said…
I'm gone do an Aly.
*looks into the camera*
Don't tell my sister I said this but I'd be ready to move too if I lived in St. Louis. lol
At 5:49 PM, May 13, 2009,
Diva (in Demand) said…
Take me with you...
At 11:14 PM, May 14, 2009,
*Tanyetta* said…
LOL at AR gal. I love when Aly says that too!
*looks into the camera*
The pizza and cookies sound delish! I am hungry!
At 6:51 PM, May 18, 2009,
*Tanyetta* said…
I need a Nanny Nisha! You know after having a baby, a mom is supposed to have a mother figure home to help her with the babies! LOL
Times have changed!
Post a Comment
<< Home